Monday, November 3, 2008

For your Super Girl or Princess! Ready Today!

Ready to make your little princess or rocker feel like a Super Star! Handmade capes with completely stitched appliques to last for years. Your girly will feel so special in her scalloped bottom Supercool Cape, $28 each. Shipping $3 each. Approximately 30" long. View applique details Here!

Pink & Black Supergirl/Ballerina $28.00
Pink & Yellow Supergirl/Princess, $28.00
Purple print Supergirl/Rockstar, $28.
Purple print Rockstar/Princess, $28.

Keep going to see the Awesome Supercool Capes for your little Super Hero! Your boys need one of these too!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I love them all!!! I hate doing scalloped ends. You do awesome! Do you have a trick? ;)

TuTu's Bliss said...

Now I am just depressed..you manage to raise six kids, create two fun blogs AND you're a craft master. Please at least tell me you're a horrible cook. :)

TuTu's Bliss said...

Now I am just depressed..you manage to raise six kids, create two fun blogs AND you're a craft master. Please at least tell me you're a horrible cook. :)

Tara Bennett said...

Those really ARE super cool!

Kacey said...

The capes are FABULOUS!

dusty@TheRedPolkaDot said...

These are so great we have used them as big bibs for when the babies paint etc. But that's not the reason I am posting I wanted to say thank you for the link to the toy maker site. It has changed my!!!! Thank you thank you thankyou!!! You are just wonderful.

CC said...

Oh my goodness. These would be PERFECT for my kids!

scrappysue said...

popped over from daryl's. love your work!